Patagonia Men's River Salt Jacket - Waterproof Fishing Jacket - Ash Tan
A fishing expedition requires extra-strength protection from the elements. The River Salt is the burliest waterproof fishing jacket on the market.
The River Salt Jacket will stand up to salt spray, undesirable weather & hard use. The jacket is now made with an exceptionally tough H2No Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz wader fabric that features a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The fully-waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK Vislon Aquaguard front zipper and watertight, adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven moisture. The three large, streamlined front pockets will hold fly boxes and they close with coated, water-repellent zips; and won't snag flying line on the shoot.
If you have to pull up your socks and battle in the war of the elements - the innovative, vented hood will stay in place at any speed. The River Salt is a medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem that is 2 inches longer than Patagonia's shortest fishing jacket, the SST.
- The 100% polyester microfibre shell has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The fabric used is the same as Patagonia's toughest waders. The three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes and other essentials.
- A waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK Vislon Aquaguard front zipper is featured.
- The innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speeds.
- Watertight adjustable cuffs.
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem.
- 680 g (24 oz).
- Made in Vietnam.
- Regular fit.