If your fishing hard, you are going to get wet. Stay dry, comfortable and most importantly keep fishing hard in a jacket that was built for it.
The River Salt Jacket will stand up to salt spray, river spray and fire hose spray. This wading jacket is at home deep wading while swinging wets for sea-runners or keeping you dry on a choppy run across a Barra dam. Now made with ultratough H2No Performance Standard 4-layer wader fabric, it's Patagonia's burliest waterproof/breathable fishing jacket on the market.
The fully-waterproof, corrosion-resistant front zipper and watertight, adjustable gasket-cuffs seal out wind-driven moisture. The large, streamlined front pockets will hold a big fly box and they close with coated, water-repellent zips; which won't snag your running line on the shoot.
If your fishing in the wind in Tierra Del Fuego or bombing across to the next flat in an open boat - the innovative, vented hood will stay in place at any speed. The River Salt is a medium-length fishing jacket, with a hem that is 2 inches longer than Patagonia's shortest fishing jacket, the SST. So you can wear it after you've taken your waders off and not get a wet back...
- Now made with up to 55% recycled Material and Fair Trade Sewing Construction
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets and two zippered handwarmer pockets.
- H2No Performance Standard Shell is made with a 4-layer 5.8-oz 100% polyester (55% recycled) twill microfibre with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR finish.
- The fabric used is the same as Patagonia's toughest waders. The TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes and other essentials.
- A waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK Vislon Aquaguard front zipper is featured.
- The innovative, fully vented, the adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high boat speeds.
- Watertight adjustable cuffs.
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem.
- Claimed weight: 641g.