Patagonia Men's Reversible Bivy Down Vest
Go-anywhere functionality with supremely cool features!
Essentially a two-in-one vest, the Reversible Bivy Down Vest is a water-resistant vest with a fleece lining that can be worn inside out for a completely different look. Insulated with 600-fill-power reclaimed recycled down from goose and duck products, the Bivy Down Vest provides the perfect combination of warmth, durability and comfort.
The vest’s face side is made from a 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It looks and feels a lot like cotton, making it super comfortable to wear, and a reinforced yoke offers an additional barrier for weather protection. The reverse side fabric offers a windproof layer made from 100% polyester ripstop with a DWR finish. A zip-through stand-up collar provides an additional level of warmth by blocking chilly winds blasts from permeating down your neck. Providing all-day warmth, and with the combination of insulated micro-fleece lined pockets, you know your body will be warm even on the coldest days.
When the weather is storming in from every direction, feel confident that you’ll be warm and dry with the Bivy Down Vest. Crafted for tough conditions with a stylish look that means you can wear the bivy anywhere, from mountain tops to your local Tav. For warm winter wear, the Patagonia Men's Reversible Bivy Down Vest is a comfortable and warm alternative to a full-sized jacket.
- Shell, yoke and lining fabrics and certified blue sign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Regular fit
- The face side has two insulated side-entry pockets with snap button closures, while the reverse has two insulated side-entry pockets with zipper closures for extra security; all pockets are lined with microfiber fleece for warmth and comfort
- Reinforced yoke, zip through stand up collar, hip length with drop-tail hem.
- Made in Vietnam
- Claimed weight: 831g
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Yoke: 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼ pile fleece.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100 recycled down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)