The cure for your winter blues. Perfect for standing around the campfire in the Australian Bush.
We know that it can be a real battle to stay warm in the dreary, winter months. The limber, yet durable full-zip Patagonia Reversible Bivy Down Vest is certain to keep your core warm when the mercury drops. The 600-fill power, 100% recycled down insulation has been reclaimed from used down products for exceptional warmth.
The vest's side face fabric is made of a 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) that looks and feels like cotton - whilst a reinforced yoke offers an extra barrier for weather protection. The reverse side fabric is a windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop that has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a much more technical look and feel. Both sides have two insulated side-entry pockets that are lined with microfleece for warmth and comfort.
- A full-zip vest that features a zip-through, stand-up collar for extra warmth.
- Insulated with 600-fill power, 100% recycled down that has been reclaimed from used down products.
- All pockets are lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort and warmth.
- The shell, yoke and lining fabrics are all bluesign approved.
- Hip length with drop-tail hem.
- 728g (25.7oz).
- Made in Vietnam.