Patagonia's midsize pack, perfect for your daily commutes or travel whether you're in a big Australian city or small country town.
The midsize Refugio pack features two large main compartments and one external stash pocket, with a clean design to keep you organised in town or on the trail. The main compartment has plenty of space and features a lined tablet sleeve, and a laptop sleeve capable of holding most 15" laptops which can also hold a hydration reservoir.
The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords and accessories organised. An exterior front stash pocket is just right for boarding passes, plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. The shoulder harness ensures all-day carrying comfort and stabilises contents while the back panel mesh prevents overheating.
- Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave; lined with 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for water-resistance
- Main compartment is cavernous and includes a padded laptop sleeve and lined tablet pocket; internal padded laptop pocket fits most 15” laptops
- Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
- Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
- Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favourite vessel
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Claimed weight: 666g.
- Dimensions: 19" x 12" x 8"
- Volume: 28L.
- Body: 7.4-oz 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave.
- Lining: 3.3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester.
- Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.