Patagonia's highly technical top with the ideal balance of warmth, breathability and protection. Designed to be abrasion resistant so it won’t shred against rock, perfect for even the toughest Australian conditions.
The TechFace Pullover relies on its pared-down alpine attributes: It’s tough on the outside, soft where it counts and breathable throughout. The stretchy, lightweight double-weave fabric (partially recycled polyester, with spandex) offers significantly more wind resistance and durability than our traditional R1, with smoother layering.
A low-profile centre-front zipper helps dump heat, the external zippered left-chest pocket doubles as a self-stuff sack (with carabiner clip-in loop) and sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant stretch-knit cuffs push-up easily. With a DWR (durable water repellent) finish shedding excess moisture.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; the face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture.
- Stretch fabric and design supports a wide range of movement.
- Low-profile welted centre-front zipper helps dump heat.
- External zippered left-chest pocket sits behind welt of the centre-front zipper.
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop.
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit push up easily on forearms and provide versatile coverage and comfort.
- Claimed weight: 275g.
- 5.2oz 92% polyester (69% recycled)/8% spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.