Patagonia Men's R1 TechFace Jacket
Patagonia's R1 TechFace Jacket is a super versatile fleece and your go-to for those ever-changing weather conditions.
Not only is it made from stretchy and breathable fabric it also provides an added layer of warmth for temperature regulation. Perfect for when the sun drops behind the hills or those chilly spring mornings, this jacket with added weather resistance won't let you down.
If you already love your Patagonia Regulator Fleece, you'll love the new and updated R1 TechFace Jacket. When the weather turns wet, windy, and wild the new R1 is loaded with extra levels of protection. On the outside, its double weave construction is finished with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and on the inside a lofted interior. The R1 makes a versatile mid-layer or light outer layer for changing conditions.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn't trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture.
- Stretch fabric and design support a wide range of movement
- two welted high handwarmer pockets have clean-finished zipper garages and are harness-and pack-compatible
- Sleek,low-bulk, snag-resistant cuff with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Dual-adjust-cord-lock system hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Weight 326g (11.50z)