Patagonia's R1 mid-layer designed to keep you comfortable and warm across a range of cool weather activities.
Blending minimalism with unconditional performance, Patagonia's R1 mid layers are made for cool weather layering whether you are hiking across the main range or down in Tasmania on Cradle Mountain.
The Polartec Power Grid fabric, a Patagonia exclusive, features recycled polyester/spandex blend that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates all with a high/low interior grid.
The R1 has a technical fit which can accommodate base layers; however, if the conditions allow, it can also be worn as a stand-alone top. The lightweight pullover is soft on the skin and can compress down to nothing when it is time to store in your pack.
The deep front zipper has been designed for the dumping of heat to help regulate your temperature and features a zipper garage for comfort on your chin. The off-shoulder seams give added comfort when wearing a pack while the ultrasoft binding on the cuffs give the wrists added comfort too.
The HeiQ Fresh durable odour control helps you to stay welcome among friends even at the end of a long hard day.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec Power Grid fabric with HeiQ Fresh durable odour control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability.
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps.
- Pullover silhouette has a deep centre-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Left-chest pocket has a slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag.
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth.
- Claimed weight: 332g.
- Slim fit.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 6.9oz Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ Fresh durable odour control.