Patagonia Men's Quandary Pants Regular - Forge Grey
The Quandary Pants are all-season, multifunctional and 100% movement orientated. With pants this versatile, you won't want to wear anything else!
The tough & technical, movement-oriented Quandary's offer comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places. Made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 96% stretch-woven nylon/4% spandex fabric, they give you plenty of flex for a week on the trail and have a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist mist and drizzle. The curved waistband follows your hip's contours for a personalised fit; a gusseted crotch and knee articulation allow a full range of motion. With two front hand warmer pockets (right has a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zipper, you'll stay organised and know exactly where you put your keys (yeah, right). Details: reinforced wide belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 40-UPF sun protection.
- Comfortable multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds.
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly.
- Two hand warmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh.
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion.
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign approved.
- 318 g (11.2 oz)