Patagonia Men's Quandary Convertible Pants
Patagonia's Quandary Convertible Pants are light and technical trail-to-town hiking pants with zip-off legs that provide the coverage of pants combined with the cool comfort of shorts.
These hiking pants are made of a lightweight, strong and quick-drying 95% nylon (65% recycled) and 5% spandex blend coated in a weather-resistant coating to ensure you're protected from the elements. The zip-off legs have contrasting zippers to make pants to shorts transitions quick and easy.
The curved waistband follows the contours of your hips for a personalised fit, while a gusseted crotch and articulation in the knees allow a full range of motion. Keep your keys safe in the thigh pocket with security zipper, these pants also include front hand-warmer pockets and two rear pockets for your phone or wallet.
- Made of a lightweight, quick-drying, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with 50+ UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit, sits on the waist with a regular rise, not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for a full range of motion.
- Zip-off legs with contrast zippers.
- Inseam of shorts:10"
- 4.2oz 94% nylon (62% recycled)/6% spandex
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.