Patagonia Men's Point Peak Trail Pants - Reg
The Men's Point Peak Trail Pants from Patagonia are built with rugged adventures in mind. Designed for multiday trails or travel time these pants are not only durable but made from recycled nylon/spandex material.
Featuring a slim fit with moderate leg articulation and a gusseted crotch for increased mobility these Point Peak pants also have durability built in, in the form of abrasion resistant panelling on the legs and seat.
- Made from 90% recycled nylon/ 10% spandex double weave with a PFC free DWR finish.
- Mitered on seam front pockets.
- Two zippered thigh pockets with drainage.
- Two zippered back pockets.
- Gusseted crotch.
- Moderate leg articulation for mobility.
- Waist and cuffs adjust with hook and loop tabs.
- Abrasion resistant front panelling from mid thigh to cuffs and on seat.
- Cuffs have centre front boot hook.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 442g