The perfect companion on any mountain adventure.
Patagonia's Pluma Jacket combine the perfect combination of waterproof and breathable performance in a lightweight and 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric. Using 100% recycled nylon the Pluma Jacket features Gore Microgrid Backer Technology creating a packable and fully featured hard shell.
The hood on the Plume adjusts with a single pull Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system and will work equally as well when wearing a helmet or a bare head. Two handwarmer pockets sit high on the jacket just above the harness line and feature watertight zippers along with the pit zips and chest pockets. The DWR(durable water repellent) finish helps the jacket shed extra moisture.
- Lightweight, waterproof and durable, the 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro fabric featuring GORE Microgrid Baker Technology is the pinnacle fabric from GORE-TEX, combining the best waterproof/breathable performance in a lightweight and durable fabric.
- Minimal seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for low bulk.
- Two high handwarmer pockets with watertight zippers stay clear of a harness or pack waistbelt; one exterior left-chest pocket with watertight zipper and one interior right-chest pocket.
- Watertight two-way pit zips for venting.
- The cohesive embedded cord-lock system has two contact points at hem for intuitive one-handed operation.
- Cuffs feature minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop closure and textured polyurethane inner cuffs that grip gloves when secured, keeping sleeves in place when you're swinging a tool.
- Claimed weight: 414g
- Materials: 3-layer, 3.4-oz 40 denier 100% recycled nylon plain weave GORE-TEX Pro shell with a 15-denier GORE Microgrid Backer Technology woven backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.