Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater Fleece Jacket - Black
If you love the Better Sweater as much as we do, we can guarantee you'll love the high performance model even more.
The Performance Better Sweater was inspired by the highly celebrated Better Sweater. The main goal was to design a jacket that combines both warmth and motion-friendly practicality. A 100% polyester fleece forms the knit-face exterior and the soft, cosy interior. The side panels consist of Patagonia's clever Polartec Power Stretch that has a tough, jersey face for durability and a fleece backing for a more skin-friendly feel. The raglan sleeve design and underarm gussets allow for a full range of mobility, whilst the flat seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe. The two, zippered hand-warmer pockets will hold your essentials and the zippered chest pocket is compatible with earphones. You won't find a more reliable and stylish fleece.
- The torso is made of a 100% polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face and soft, fleece interior.
- Side panels are made of a polyester/spandex Polartec Power Stretch jersey.
- This full-zip jacket zips to the chin for warmth and protection against the elements.
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion.
- Two zippered hand-warmer pockets.
- One vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket thats headphone-compatible.
- The elasticised cuffs and hem seals in warmth and provides added abrasion resistance.
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe.
- Hip length.
- All fabrics are bluesign approved.
- 450 g (15.9 oz).
- Made in Thailand.