Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Vest
Patagonia's Nano Air Vest means you never have to slow down and change layers. Its stretchy and breathable FullRange insulation dumps excess heat when you are working hard and keeps you warm when you're not.
Designed to be worn for the entirety of your aerobic start-stop adventure the supple feel and mechanical stretch make for a close athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion when on the go. Now made with a significant proportion of recycled content throughout, Patagonia's warm when wet FullRange insulation is sandwiched between a plain weaver liner and lightweight, weather-shedding nylon shell. The vest also features a left chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets, all with close trim, low bulk zippers, a centre front zipper with storm flap and garage for comfort under your chin and stretch binding at the armholes to seal in the warmth.
- Stretchy, breathable and weather-resistant fabric creates excellent next to skin comfort.
- Shell and lining fabric offer a generous mechanical stretch.
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation warms and stretches and combined with the shell and lining supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability allowing excess heat to move away from the body.
- The design provides an exceptional range of motion for unhindered movement.
- Centre front zipper with zipper garage for comfort.
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left chest pocket both feature a zipper.
- Stretch binding at armholes and hem seal in warmth.
- Self stuffs into the left chest pocket.
- Shell and lining: 1.7 oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four way stretch.
- Claimed Weight: 210g
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.