Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Jacket
When there is no time to keep changing layers on start-stop adventures, reach for the Nano-Air Jacket.
Patagonia has designed the Nano-Air Jacket to be worn the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop mission, so you never have to slow down to change layers. They have redefined the active insulation scene and how we can layer in the cold. They have also upped the recycled content throughout the jacket without sacrificing its performance.
The warm, stretchy and breathable FullRange insulation dumps heat when you are working hard and keeps you warm when you stop, while the woven textured yarn face fabric is soft, supple and durable. The weathering shedding shell now resists pilling better than the original Nano-Air.
The full mechanical stretch allows for a closer athletic fit over baselayers while still giving you a full range of motion. Add a lightweight shell on top of the Nano-Air jacket when you stop and you will see the thermal properties of the jacket skyrocket.
Low bulk zippers close both the above harness handwarmer pockets as well as the left chest pocket. The centre front zip features a storm flap and zipper garage for comfort, while the adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth. The sleeve can be easily pushed up due to the Variable Conditions Cuffs with sleek, low-bulk stretched-knit.
- 100% polyester (87% now recycled) plain weave shell and lining fabric offer generous mechanical stretch, breathability and abrasion resistance. The microtexture creates excellent next to skin comfort while also featuring a DWR ( durable water repellent) finish.
- Revolutionary 60g FullRange insulation (100% polyester, now with 40% recycled) warms and stretches. Combined with the shell and lining the Nano-Air Jacket offers outstanding stretch and air permeability (40CFM), meaning excess heat can move away from the body quickly.
- Superb range of motion for unhindered movement with strategically place quilting, articulated patterning and stretched fabrics.
- Centred front zipper has a zipper garage for chin comfort.
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are all zippered, low-profile and bulk-free to wear with a harness or pack.
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Condition Cuffs have stretch knit insets for coverage and comfort.
- Elasticised hem help seam in the warmth.
- Suff into the left chest pocket for storage.
- Claimed weight: 318g
- Slim fit.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Shell and lining: 1.7-oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four way mechanical stretch and a DWR finish.
- Cuffs: 4.9-oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four way stretch.