Patagonia Men's Nano-Air Hoody
Designed to be worn throughout your whole start-stop adventure, Patagonia's Nano-Air Hoody will never slow you down.
The Nano-Air Hoody is a warm, stretchable and breathable layer you can put on and keep on during those high output, stop-and-go activities. The breathable FullRange insulation dumps excess heat when you're on the go and keeps you warm when you stop.
Patagonia has upped the recycled content throughout each aspect of the jacket without any sacrifice in its performance. It's a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy while using recycled inputs to the greatest possible degree.
The face fabric is not only soft and durable, but the woven textured yarn better resists pilling than the original. The mechanical stretch and sculpted fit of the Nano-Air Hoody give the Jacket an uninhibited range of motion.
The hoody has been designed to be trim and stretchy for close to head comfort, although it will still fit snuggly over low profile helmets. The jacket has four pockets including two above harness handwarmer pockets, and two chest pockets and a zipper garage has been added for comfort to your chin.
A dual-adjustable drawcord hem helps seal in the warmth while variable condition cuffs have sleek, stretch-knit cuffs to help you easily push up your sleeves.
- 100% polyester (now 87% recycled) plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; features a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange insulation (now 40% recycled) warms and stretches, and combined with the shell and lining, supplies outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM), so excess heat can escape.
- Stretch fabrics and insulation, articulated patterning, and strategically placed, low-profile quilting provide a full range of motion for unhindered movement.
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when the jacket is zipped.
- The centre-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; hoody self-stuffs into the left-chest pocket.
- Sleek, snag-resistant Variable Conditions Cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; elasticized hem seals in warmth.
- Claimed weight: 346g
- Shell and lining: 1.7oz 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with four-way mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Cuffs: 4.9oz 100% polyester snag-resistant stretch knit with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled) with 4-way stretch.