In Australia, it's often long distances between water stops, and if you're a gear-freak obsessed about carrying the littlest amount of weight possible, then this jacket will help you lighten your load.
When it comes to needing an ultralightweight, water-resistant, and extremely warm jacket, the Patagonia Micro Puff Jacket delivers. Its down-like warmth is second to none. Chock-full of PlumaFill Synthetic Insulation, a revolutionary featherlight down alternative, this jacket provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any jacket Patagonia has ever created.
This unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility—even when wet—offers the flexibility of a synthetic material without compromising the benefits and feel of down.
Fanatical hikers and climbers know full well that when tackling the steeps, every gram counts. That's why the innovative team at Patagonia have designed the Micro Puff Jacket with PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester).
Now, let's talk about the outer-shell- displaying a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that blocks the wind and snow, the Micro Puff Jacket is fitted with a nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell. The garments clever design maximises performance and minimises useless fluff.
Featuring zippered handwarmer pockets, a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets and a light and simple under-the-helmet hood, the design, whilst impressive is unfussy and minimalist. The left pocket doubles as a stuff sack and teamed with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop it's the perfect storage place for valuables.
- Ultralight0.7-oz 10 denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Revolutionary 65-g PlumaFill 100% polyester insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth, packability and feel of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation.
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilising and maximising the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching.
- The centre-front zipper has storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two welted zippered handwarmer pockets and two internal drop-in pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Elasticised cuffs and hem seal in warmth.
- Claimed weight: 235g.
- Regular fit.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.