Patagonia Men's Micro Puff Hoody
The best warmth-for-weight jacket Patagonia Clothing has ever created. This Jacket is a firm Tom's Outdoors staff favourite.
When it comes to needing an ultralightweight, water-resistant, and extremely warm jacket, the Patagonia Micro Puff Hoody delivers. Its down-like warmth is second to none. Chock-full of PlumaFill Synthetic Insulation, a revolutionary featherlight down alternative, this hoody provides the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any Jacket Patagonia has ever created.
This unprecedented combination of warmth, minimal weight, and compressibility—even when wet—offers the flexibility of a synthetic material without compromising the benefits and feel of down.
Fanatical hikers and climbers know full well that when tackling the steeps, every gram counts. That's why the innovative team at Patagonia have designed the Micro Puff Hoody with PlumaFill insulation (65-g 100% polyester).
Now, let's talk about the outer-shell- displaying a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that blocks the wind and snow, the Micro Puff Hoody is fitted with a nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell. The garments clever design maximises performance and minimises useless fluff.
Featuring zippered hand-warmer pockets, a pair of sleek internal drop-in pockets and a light and simple under-the-helmet hood, the design, whilst impressive is unfussy and minimalist. The left pocket doubles as a stuffsack and teamed with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop it's the perfect storage place for valuables.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering the warmth and packability of down but with the warm-when-wet performance of synthetic insulation
- Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilising and maximising the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two welted zippered hand-warmer pockets; left pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Elasticised cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- 264g (9.3oz)
- Regular fit