Patagonia Men's Merino 3/4 Sleeve Bike Jersey
Patagonia's Merino 3/4 sleeve bike jersey works on both those hot days wicking moisture or providing extra coverage on those chilly descents. Made from soft blended RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) and recycled polyester, this highly breathable fabric feels soft against the skin and dries quickly.
The bike-specific features included tailored seams and a longer back hem contour to body positioning on the bike. The three quarter length sleeves cover the tops of your elbow pads and provide additional protection. Others features include a loop locker at the neck for quick dry out, no tags at the neck for itch-free comfort and a T-shirt silhouette for a casual fit.
- 3.5oz 65% RWS-certified merino wool/35% recycled polyester jersey.
- Soft moisture-wicking fabric blend.
- Three quarter length sleeves cover top of elbow pads.
- Bike specific tailoring: longer back hem.
- Locker loop at neck to hang for quick dry-out.
- No-tag at neck for itch-free comfort.
- T-shirt style silhouette.
- RWS (responsible wool standard) Certifies Virgin Wool blend.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 153g