Patagonia Men's Macro Puff Jacket
A cousin of the Micro Puff, the Macro Puff Jacket delivers even more high-loft, water-resistant warmth.
Patagonia's new Macro Puff Jacket has taken the technology and success for the Micro Puff and expanded it to create an even warmer answer for the biting cold. Its ultralight recycled ripstop shell features a DWR finish and protects you against the outside elements.
Inside the Macro Puff features 135-g synthetic PlumaFill insulation on the body and 90-g PlumaFill in the sleeves and sides, wrapping you in deep, water-resistant warmth without weighing you down. The PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down loft but gives you the benefit of warmth when wet of synthetic insulation. Patagonia has a unique quilting method with minimal stitching in the construction to stabilise and maximise the loft.
- Ultralight recycled nylon ripstop shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Revolutionary high-loft PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm when wet performance of synthetic insulation. Innovative quilting construction complements the insulation by stabilising and maximising the loft of the PlumaFill strands with minimal stitching.
- Centre front zipper has storm flap for warmth and zipper garage at the chin for next to skin comfort.
- Two handwarmer and one external left-chest zippered pockets; two internal drop-in pockets.
- Self stuffs into right front pocket.
- Elasticised cuff closure and dual adjust cord lock system at hem seal out the elements.
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 369g
- Shell and lining: 0.8oz 10-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with DWR
- Insulation: 100% polyester 135-g PlumaFill (body), 90-g PlumaFill (side panels and sleeves).