Patagonia Men's Macro Puff Hoody
A revolutionary down like alternative with all the benefits of a synthetic.
Patagonia's new Macro Puff Hoody has taken the technology and success for the Micro Puff and expanded it to create an even warmer answer for the biting cold. Its ultralight recycled ripstop shell features a DWR finish and protects you against the outside elements.
The alpine compatible hood can be adjusted with a single pull and offers a customised fit for optimal warmth and protection without messing with your peripheral vision. Inside the Macro Hoody 135-g of synthetic PlumaFill insulation fills the body while 90-g PlumaFill features in the sleeves and sides. The PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down loft but gives you the benefit of warmth when wet of synthetic insulation. Patagonia has a unique quilting method with minimal stitching in the construction to stabilise and maximise the loft.
- Ultralight nylon ripstop shell is water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent finish).
- Revolutionary 100% recycled polyester, high-loft PlumaFill insulation replicates the structure of down in a continuous synthetic insulation material, offering exceptional warmth with the packability of down and the warm when wet performance of a synthetic insulation.
- Innovative quilting construction using minimal stitching complements the insulation by stabilising and maximising the loft of the PLumaFill.
- Alpine helmet-compatible, single-point adjustable hood with elasticised binding at hood opening offers a custom fit for optimal warmth and protection.
- Centre front zipper has storm flap for warmth and zipper garage at chin for next to skin comfort.
- Two welted handwarmer pockets and one external left chest zippered pocket. Two internal drop-in pockets with elasticised edges.
- Elasticised cuff closure and dual adjust cord lock system at hem seals out the elements.
- Self stuffs into the right front pocket.
- Fair Trade Certified Sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 425g.