Patagonia Men's Long Sleeved Sun Stretch Shirt
Go fishing, then to the pub, or even a job interview
The Patagonia Sun Stretch Shirt is the perfect option for the fly fisher who wants something light, comfortable and sun-safe to fish in, without having to get changed before going to get a cold one afterwards. Made out of light, quick-dry material with two large chest pockets, it even hides a handy sunglass cleaning patch woven into the inside of the bottom of the shirt.
You can catch fish all day in it, jump in the river, lay it out to dry while you finish your swim, then meet up for a date in the evening looking as stylish as you did for the fish.
- Claimed weight: 159g.
- Made from 2.3-oz 55% recycled nylon/45%polyester with mechanical stretch.
- Dries in a flash for all-day comfort.
- Mechanical stretch fabric allows for greater comfort and ease of movement while casting.
- Two vertical zip-closure chest pockets. Zippers are 100% plastic to prevent corrosion in saltwater and humid environments.
- Collar snaps keep the collar from flapping on windy days.
- Hidden lens cleaner at the hem keeps optics clear.