Whether you're carving a turn on the groomed slopes of Thredbo or enjoying a family weekend at the Selwyn Snowfields then you need a shell that’s focused on your freedom of movement, your comfort in cold conditions and your protection from Australia's chaotic weather.
Decked out with some of Patagonia's latest features and focussed on utility, this H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell jacket allows you to flex and ride naturally without feeling constrained. Its clever design provides an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for comfort and ease of layering.
The Insulated Snowshot Jacket, a durable, soft-to-the-touch polyester shell provides a waterproof and breathable layer of protection. Keeping you dry through precipitation, overhead and the occasional augering-in.
For all-day warmth and comfort the Snowshot has soft, stuffable Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation to trap heat and continue to stay warm even if wet.
Additional safety features include a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a built-in visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions. When you're needing extra protection from the elements a tall collar protects your neck and face, even with the hood down.
For a full range of motion, the Snowshot Insulated Jacket has articulated patterning in the arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam.
For your valuables, zippered pockets have been integrated into the internal and external sections of the jacket. Including two hand warmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket (with a key clip). There’s also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With a technical silhouette and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
Inside, a low-profile powder skirt provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep (it has a webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia Snow pants). Patagonia Australia has thought of everything when it comes to their winter/alpine wear.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with a webbing loop at centre back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two welted hand warmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Claimed weight: 921g (32.5oz)
- Regular fit