Patagonia Men's Insulated Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket - Black
If you loved the Nano-Air as much as we did, prepare yourself for the next best thing.
The Nano-Air Light Hybrid can be described as "business in the front - party in the back" because it's construction is revolutionary. It provides warmth up front, whilst offering breathability in the back to eliminate any clamminess that often accompanies vigorous aerobic activity in bitter temperatures. In the front, a lightweight (yet super durable) 100% nylon ripstop shell houses a light layer of warm, stretchy & exceptionally breathable FullRange insulation (40-g). The shell has also been treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that will help fend off the weather. You will find that a super stretchy, airy waffle knit has been utilised everywhere else to help wick away moisture and dissipate heat. The unique waffle knit offers greater breathability, so that your alpine endeavours are more enjoyable.
In addition, you will notice that the sleek, centre-front zipper has a zipper garage for better next-to-skin comfort, whilst the stretch binding at the armholes & hem helps seal in warmth. The low profile hand-pockets have zippers and are placed strategically so that you can wear a pack or harness without interference.
- In the front of the vest a light, 100% nylon ripstop shell holds the FullRange insulation (40-g).
- A stretchy, airy waffle knit is featured everywhere else for breathability and moisture management.
- The centre-front zipper has a zipper garage that's easy on the chin.
- A stretch binding is used at the hem and armholes to help seal in warmth.
- Includes zippered hand pockets that don't interfere with the use of a pack or harness.
- Slim fit.