Patagonia Men's Insulated Nano-Air Light Hybrid Jacket - Black
If you thought that the celebrated Nano-Air was good... then prepare to be gobsmacked.
The Nano-Air Light Hybrid can be described as "business in the front - party in the back" and it's construction is revolutionary. It provides warmth up front, whilst offering breathability in the back to eliminate the "clamminess" factor that often accompanies any vigorous aerobic activity in bitter temperatures. In the front, a lightweight (yet super durable) 100% nylon ripstop shell houses a light layer of warm, stretchy & exceptionally breathable FullRange insulation (40-g) and it includes a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that helps fend off the weather. You will find that a super stretchy, airy waffle knit has been utilised everywhere else to help wick away moisture and dissipate heat. The unique waffle knit offers greater breathability, so that your alpine endeavours are more enjoyable.
In addition, you will notice that the sleek, centre-front zipper has a zipper garage for better next-to-skin comfort and the stretch knit cuffs include thumb-holes to ensure maximum coverage. The low profile hand-pockets are zippered and are placed strategically so that you can wear a pack or harness without interference.
- In the front of the jacket a light, 100% nylon ripstop shell holds the FullRange insulation (40-g).
- A stretchy, airy waffle knit is featured everywhere else for breathability and moisture management.
- The centre-front zipper has a zipper garage that's easy on the chin.
- A stretch binding hem helps seal in warmth.
- The stretch-knit cuffs include thumb-holes for coverage.
- Includes zippered hand pockets that don't interfere with the use of a pack or harness.
- Slim fit.