If you're sensitive to the winter sting, yet your heart longs for adventure - Patagonia has a simple solution. The Nano Puff excels in all conditions, from the wet coast of South-Western Tasmania to the dry frosty nights of inland Australia.
The incredibly warm, windproof & water-resistant Nano Puff offers first-class assistance on almost any winter pursuit. It utilises a super lightweight, highly compressible 60g PrimaLoft Gold Eco insulation that contains 55% post-consumer recycled content - wrapped up inside a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner for better durability. The Nano Puff effortlessly handles all of the adrenaline-fuelled adventuring you can throw at it - quite literally.
The non-bulky, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft Gold insulation (60g) traps any heat with remarkable efficiency - even when wet, so that you remain warm when the Australian weather gods throw you a curveball. The moisture-shedding, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell blocks wind, and the DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish effortlessly complete your layering system.
The soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage add chin comfort, and when everything is falling apart, you can believe that the little things help. The jacket stuffs into an internal, zippered chest pocket that boasts a carabiner clip-in loop. You can also adjust the elasticised cuffs and dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
- The lightweight ripstop 100% recycled polyester shell fabric has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold insulation has an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet.
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilises insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance.
- The centre-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages; zippered internal chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop.
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth.
- Claimed weight: 337g.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Shell: 1.4oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.3oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 60g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% post-consumer recycled content).
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved.