Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Hoody
This stuffable Hoody is comfortable, warm and lightweight.
Patagonia's Hi-Loft Down Hoody is a warmer version of the classic down sweater, perfect for your next backpacking trip or your daily commute. Made with a supple, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and insulated with Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products), this soft jacket has a low-profile, adjustable hood and drop-tail hem to bolster the toasty factor.
The shell, which is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, blocks wind and resists moisture, tears and abrasion. Details include a smooth polyester mini-ripstop lining, quilted-through construction, zippered hand-warmer pockets and an interior zippered security pocket that serves as a stuff sack and comes with a carabiner clip-in loop.
The cuffs are bound with elastic, underarms are gusseted for increased range of motion, and a drawcord hem cinches from inside the hand pockets. Hip length.
- 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish blocks wind and weather while resisting tears and abrasion.
- Insulated with Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).
- Full-length centre-front zipper with hooded zip-through collar.
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets and an internal zippered chest pocket that serves as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Low-profile cuffs sit softly on the arm and keep the sleeves secure; drop-tail hem with adjustable drawcord for maximum weather protection.
- Gusseted underarms for increased range of motion.
- Hip length.
- Claimed weight: 530g.
- Shell: 1.4oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.4oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Recycled Down (600-fill-power duck and goose down reclaimed from down products).