Patagonia Men's Guidewater II Shorts
Sturdy, versatile and lightweight nylon shorts featuring DWR finish for quick drying and an elastic waist for exceptional fit and comfort.
If you're wading a flat, riding a bike to your local river or just jumping in the lake a after days fishing then these are the shorts for you. Durable, fast drying and with loads of useful but not bulky pockets; they are the perfect all rounder.
They feature mesh drainage in all pockets, a zippered side-leg pocket and 50+ UPF sun protection making these the choice for fishing or hiking. The durable water repellant coating allows quick drying so you can stay mobile and comfortable. Plus they eve nave. handy built-in-belt, so when you wet wading with pockets full of gear, they won't sag down on you.
- Durability, comfort, versatility and performance converge to bring you the best shorts
- Elastic waist with durable belt loops
- Side hand pockets, lower-side security pocket, rear zip-closure pocket
- Stretch panels in seat for comfort
- Inseam is 10"
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Body: 4.3-oz 100% nylon (92% recycled)
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Panels: 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR finish.