The perfect warmth for just about everything.
The classic Down Sweater is the perfect warmth for just about any Australian condition. The 100% recycled, polyester ripstop shell fends off any wind while the 800-fill-power Traceable Down keeps you snug.
The jacket includes premium down that is stabilised with a quilted-through construction and contoured fit, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered hand-warmer pockets and a single, interior chest pocket that doubles as a stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop. The nylon-bound elastic cuffs help seal in the warmth, while the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
- The durable shell fabric is made of 1.4-oz 20x30 denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure that the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Centre-front Vision zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort.
- Two secure hand-warmer pockets have Vision zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth.
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in hand-warmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem.
- Claimed Weight: 371g.