Patagonia Men's Dirt Craft Bike Shorts
Patagonia Men's Dirt Craft Bike shorts are built for navigating tough climbs and crushing descents.
These stretchy, breathable yet burly bike shorts are made from a nylon/spandex plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. This design allows for ample breathability and airflow while on those warmer rides. The dirt craft bike shorts include a padded short liner for added comfort while the curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips, allowing room for movement. Patagonia has also designed the shorts with a longer MTB specific inseam (11½") meaning that the leg opening covers the top of most kneepads. Other features include two drop-in front pockets and a secure zippered left hip pocket.
- Outer short build with a stretchy 4.2oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/ 5% spandex plain weave with a DWR finish.
- Liner is a 5.2oz 72% polyester/28% spandex stretch interlock knit with HeiQ fresh durable odour control.
- Include padded liner short.
- Bike specific waistband adjustable.
- Two drop in front pockets.
- One secure zippered left hip pocket.
- Reflective logo.
- The Dirt Craft outer shorts and liner may be mixed and matched with Patagonia's Dirt Roamer Bike Shorts, Endless Ride Liner Shorts, Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs and Nether Bike Liner Shorts.
- 11.5" inseam.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 329g.