Patagonia Men's Capilene Thermal Weight Zip Neck Hoody - Black
If the winter chill is kicking in, you might want to throw on a base-layer to take the edge off.
A breathable, minimalistic polyester base-layer is exactly what you need for alpine endeavours & brisk winter days. It's soft, stretchy & fully-compressible Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face that glides flawlessly beneath your other layers as well as a brushed, micro-grid fleece interior for remarkable core warmth, breathability & moisture control.
The Capilene® Thermal Weight consists of 30-92% recycled content and it is treated with Polygiene® permanent odour control to protect your relationship with fellow adventurers. It features a 2-layer hood with an internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, as well as a high collar with anatomical shaping for warmth, full underarm gussets for uninhibited shoulder mobility & elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage. The flat-lock seams minimise chafing when you're on the go and the offset shoulder & side seams lie smoothly beneath pack straps. A minimalistic drop tail hem offers additional coverage.
- The Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric is treated with Polygiene® permanent odour control and has a smooth face for easy layering.
- The interior micro grid fleece fabric's open-grid pattern offers great next-to-skin warmth, as well as superior breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- A touch of spandex is added for stretch and ease of movement.
- The high collar and hood has anatomical shaping for warmth.
- The 2-layer hood has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying.
- Includes offset shoulder seams to eliminate chafing under pack straps, a full underarm gusset for a greater range of motion, elastic thumb loops for coverage & flat-lock seams that help minimise chafing.
- A drop tail hem is added for increased coverage.
- Fair Trade Certified‚™ sewing.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Made in Colombia.