Patagonia Men's Capilene Thermal Weight Crew Baselayer
If the Australian weather gods want you to shiver, then you're going to either a) Shiver or b) Put on a base-layer and enjoy the rest of your day.
It's soft, stretchy & fully-compressible Polartec Power Grid fabric has a smooth face that glides flawlessly beneath your other layers as well as a brushed, micro-grid fleece interior for remarkable core warmth, breathability & moisture control.
The Capilene Thermal Weight consists of 30 - 92% recycled content and it is treated with Polygiene permanent odour control to protect your relationship with fellow adventurers. It features a self-fabric collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for better shoulder mobility as well as elastic thumb loops & a drop tail hem for greater coverage.
The flat-lock seams minimise chafing, while the offset shoulder & side seams lay smoothly beneath pack straps for comfort.
- The 3.8-oz (129g) Polartec Power Grid fabric is treated with Polygiene permanent odour control and has a smooth face for easy layering.
- The interior micro grid fleece fabric's open-grid pattern offers great next-to-skin warmth, as well as superior breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- A touch of spandex is added for stretch and ease of movement.
- The self-fabric crew collar has internal neck tape for comfort and a locker loop for hang-drying.
- Includes offset shoulder seams to eliminate chafing under pack straps, a full underarm gusset for a greater range of motion, elastic thumb loops for coverage & flat-lock seams that help minimise chafing.
- A drop tail hem is added for increased coverage.
- Fair Trade Certified sewing.
- Fabric is bluesign approved.
- Claimed weight: 147g