Patagonia Men's Capilene Mid-Weight Thermal Leggings - Black
The most versatile polyester base layer with the greatest comfort range.
It might be summer everywhere else, but on the Western Arthurs, it always feels like the middle of winter. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion, our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather.
Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric is bluesign® approved, has 66% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odour control. Features include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin softness, a gusseted crotch for mobility, a functional fly, and flatlock seams to minimise chafing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; spandex for stretch and ease of movement.
- Fabric's brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness.
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility.
- Functional fly.
- Flatlock seams to minimise chafing.
- 5.2-oz (175-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ 97% polyester (66% recycled)/3% spandex double knit with Polygiene® permanent odour control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.