Patagonia Men's Capilene Mid Weight Long Sleeve Zip Neck Thermal - Underwater/ Turquoise X-Dye
The most versatile polyester base layer with the greatest comfort range.
A use and abuse must-have for grovelling up a chimney pitch or liberating an untracked line through gnarled pines. Our Capilene® Midweight fabric hits the sweet spot of weight, breathability and wicking that, worn alone or with additional layers, is the essence of versatility. It keeps you dry and comfortable when worn during high-exertion activities in cool-to-moderate temperatures and insulates beneath a shell in cold weather. Constructed with a Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric, it has a smooth face for easy layering and a brushed-back grid that aids in wicking as well as warmth. The fabric is bluesign® approved, has 93% recycled-polyester content and is treated with Polygiene® permanent odour control. Features include a long centre-front zipper for venting, internal neck tape for next-to-skin comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage, flatlock seams to minimise chafing, offset shoulder and side seams to lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric's brushed grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance.
- Self-fabric backing on collar with internal neck tape for comfort; locker loop for hang-drying.
- Long centre-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin.
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps.
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort.
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage.
- Flatlock seams to minimise chafing; drop tail for more coverage.
- 4.4-oz (150-g) Polartec® Power Grid™100% polyester (93% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odour control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.