Patagonia Men's Cap Cool Trail Shirt
The Patagonia Cool Trail Tee provides all-day moisture and odour control because of its quick-drying technology HeiQ.
The Capilene Cool Trail Tee is made from 50-100% recycled content and is great for ever-changing conditions, which means whether you’re in cool or warm climates the cool trail tee has you covered to wick moisture and keep you dry. The fabric is soft and feels like cotton, yet has wicking ability and performs like polyester, making it a favourable choice for hiking, climbing, and extreme outdoor activities.
For added comfort and mobility under arm gusset has been inserted and for additional moisture wicking a jersey crew neck that glides over the skin. An internal locker loop means you won’t be looking around for annoying coat hangers and makes it easy to hang, and a snag-free woven label means you’ll get to enjoy the comfort of a tagless design that won’t itch and irritate you’re skin.
- This comfortable, jersey-knit crewneck wick moisture to keep you cool and dry and won't bind when you're active
- Built with set-in sleeve construction and underarm gusset for chafe-free comfort and a range of motion
- The built-in locker loop makes it easy to hang dry out Capilene Cool Trail garment
- The Tagless design eliminates tags at the neck for itch-free chafe-free comfort
- For a soft, skin-friendly feel we’ve woven the Patagonia label to the front of hem
- With built-in HeiQ fresh durable odour control, you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of a long day
- Fair Trade Certified which meant the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Claimed Weight: 150g (5.3oz)