Patagonia Men's Calcite Pants
Patagonia's Calcite Pants will keep you dry in Summer thunderstorms and full Winter conditions above the treeline.
Patagonia's light and packable Calcite Pants protect you in a range of conditions from unexpected hail storms to sloppy snowfields. Featuring a 2.5-layer of GORETEX Paclite plus and a 100% recycled face fabric, the Calcite Pants are roomy enough to fit over your climbing pants on a cold morning.
The pants have a textured backer that stay comfortable next to the skin even as the weather warms up, while the extended water-tight zips which extend from hip to cuffs double as vents to dump excess heat and allow the pants to fit easily over alpine boots. The waist is secured with a zip fly and an integrated adjustable buckle belt and articulated knees give you unrestrictive mobility when you are on the move.
- Light and packable 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite Plus fabric with a 100% recycled face and a special textured backer for next to skin comfort.
- Separating waist with zip fly secures with a snap integrated buckle belt.
- Articulated knees for unrestricted mobility.
- Coated, watertight two-way side zips double extend from cuff to hip making it easier to pull on over boots and doubling up as vents.
- Scuff guards add reinforcement while climbing; tie-down loops reduce bulk around alpine boots.
- Fairtrade certified sewn.
- Claimed weight: 312g