Patagonia Men's Calcite Jacket
From an East Coast downpour to a High-Country snowstorm, you know you’ll be covered with the Calcite Jacket.
Made for all conditions and climates, with smart internal layering this jacket can have you covered in snowstorms, deluges, summertime cyclones, windstorms and more. Even in the toughest conditions be confident stepping outdoors knowing that no matter what mother nature might throw at you, you’re jacket has your back. Literally!
Highly packable, light and breathable; meaning even in damp conditions you’ll remain dry and well ventilated. There is a watertight centre-front zipper with pit zips for extra ventilation. 2.5 layer waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Paclite Plus fabric that has a 100% recycled polyester face and a textured back for next to skin comfort. Making this not only a protection jacket from the elements but a comfortable one too!
The hood is alpine helmet-compatible and fitted with an easily adjustable laminated visor—a versatile jacket that is lightweight, durable and ready for just about any weather conditions.
- 2.5 layer 75- denier 100 recycled polyester plain weave GORE-TEX Paclite Plus shell with a textured backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Fabric that has a 100% recycled polyester.
- Zipper repels water, three secure pockets, exterior left chest and two hand warmers to keep your valuables safe and secure when your out and about.
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures dual cord adjust drawcord hem and DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Claimed Weight 411g