Patagonia Men's Bivy Down Insulated Jacket - Ash Tan
It's not often that extreme warmth and style are used to describe the same jacket - however, here it goes.
The Bivy Down Jacket is a sensational combination style and extreme warmth. The unique quilted, nylon canvas exterior is both wind and water-resistant, whilst the 600-fill power duck down insulation keeps you toasty beyond compare. The insulation is 100% traceable, and the duck down can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed or live-plucked.
The limber, yet durable jacket includes two side-entry hand-warmer pockets that are lined with a brushed polyester and an internal zippered chest pocket that keeps your essentials secure. The full length zipper has a snap-closure storm flap, whilst the stand-up collar and drop-tail hem adds a little extra warmth and keeps the wind at bay.
- The Bivy Down is built from bluesign® approved, 100% nylon canvas with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish on body and yoke.
- Insulated with 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
- A full-length centre-front zipper and external storm flap is secured with exposed snap closure.
- There is two insulated side-entry hand warmer pockets on lower torso and an internal zippered chest pocket to keep your essentials secure.
- Self-fabric cuffs and drop-tail hem.
- Hip length.