A fast and light, moisture-wicking technical trail running top.
Patagonia's Airchaser shirt is made from polyester double knit fabric and keeps you cool running even on those hot days. The shirt which wicks in a flash has recycled polyester panels in the shoulders and back and has HeiQ Fresh durable odour control so you don't chase your friends away.
Specific run features include set-in sleeves with underarm gussets, strategically taped seams that stay clear of a vest or a pack, a locker loop for easy hang-up drying, and a tagless no-itch neck.
This lightweight and breathable shirt is ideal for those high output activities.
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for comfort and a full range of motion.
- Strategically taped seams for reduced chafing when worn with a pack or vest.
- Contrast mesh shoulder and back body panel allows for ventilation and breathability with HeiQ Fresh durable odour control.
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry.
- Tagless neck to prevent itch.
- Reflective logo on left chest and centre back neck.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Claimed Weight: 88g.