Patagonia's technical trail running shirt keeps you running even on hot days.
Patagonia's Airchaser shirt is made from polyester (37% - 100% recycled) double knit fabric, with recycled polyester mesh panels in the shoulders and back. This wicks moisture quickly while enhancing ventilation to keep you cool during any exerting activity in the hot Australian sun.
The Airchaser is a classic technical running top and its run specific features include strategically taped seams that stay clear of a vest or pack, set-in sleeves with underarm gussets, no tag for an itch-free neck and a locker loop for easy hanging or drying.
A reflective logo appears on the chest left and centre back neck.
- Set-in sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and a full range of motion.
- Strategically taped seams for reduced chafing when worn with a pack or vest.
- Contrast mesh shoulder and back body panels allow for ventilation and breathability.
- Easy-hang locker loop for air drying; HeiQ Fresh durable odour control.
- Tagless neck for itch-free comfort.
- Reflective logo on the left chest and centre-back neck.
- Claimed Weight: 88g.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Heathers: 2.7oz 100% polyester (37% recycled) double knit.
- Stripes: 2.3oz 100% polyester (83% recycled) double knit.
- Panels: 2.6oz 100% recycled polyester mesh.
- All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ Fresh durable odour control.