It's windy. It's raining. It's cold. You want to be out in the wild fishing... hunting... exploring - yet the weather is closing in on you. All you need is a 3-in-1, insulated waterproof right?
In the mountains you can endure anything from snow, rain and wind in the course of a single day. The key to comfort is versatility & layering and fortunately, the 3-in1 River Salt Jacket offers both. The rugged outer shell is made from a durable H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer polyester microfibre that features a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish - the same fabric used in Patagonia's toughest waders. The three, TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zip pockets will hold anything like fly boxes, whilst the corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® main zipper fends off any weather. The fully adjustable, vented hood stays in place even at high speeds and the fully-adjustable watertight cuffs will keep your wrists and arms dry.
On the inside a warm, lightweight Nano Puff® will keep you snug, yet you can snap it out wear it alone when the skies clear. The Nano Puff® has a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and it is filled with 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco Insulation that uses 55% post consumer-recycled polyester for warmth.
All together, you have an adventure jacket that will help you keep up with the weather conditions - no matter how fast they change.
- The rugged H2No® Performance Standard polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Three TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zip pockets are featured and sized to hold fly boxes.
- The YKK® Vislon® AquaGuard® front zipper is waterproof and corrosion-resistant.
- Innovative fully vented and adjustable hood is designed to stay in place, even at high speed.
- Watertight, adjustable cuffs.
- The elastic drawcord at waist has a mesh interior channel for drainage.
- The snap-front Nano Puff® Hoody has two side slash pockets, spandex binding at the cuffs/waist and snaps out of shell to be worn alone or with layers. Includes PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco that stays warm when wet and is highly packable.