Patagonia Hybrid Fly Fishing Pack Vest
The serious fly fisherman needs some serious equipment. Thankfully, Patagonia has cleverly designed a modern, performance-driven hybrid pack vest.
Australia offers some of the best fly fishing the world has to offer. The Patagonia Hybrid Pack Vest comfortably hauls everything you need to deal with rapidly changing weather and fishing conditions. And we all know how unpredictable the weather can be.
The Hybrid Vest evolved from the now-classic Vertical Pocket Vest. The design team took the already popular classic vest, carefully updated the fabric, and added an integrated pack. The benefits of this- improved comfort and performance. The vest is now made from lighter, more water-repellant material, a combination of 5.5-oz CORDURA 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
A vertical pocket configuration provides easy storage and access and multiple internal zippered pockets, Hypalon utility keepers and D rings put everything in its place. Patagonia has thought of everything right down to where to keep your vegemite sandwich. Large rear storage pockets hold your lunch, jacket and anything else you might want to carry around. The pack also has a sleeve for a hydration bladder and with front and side adjustments, it's easy to maintain fit as your insulation changes along with the temperature.
- Moulded back panel ventilates in hot weather and won’t absorb water in wet, cold conditions; 100% nylon pockets with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- A vertical front zippered pocket provides low-bulk storage and easy access.
- Multiple interior zippered pockets carry tippet spools, car keys or other small essentials; hidden rod holder; large exterior storage pocket for a jacket, lunch or other supplies.
- Nylon accessory holder; sunglass loop; front D-rings allow for quick organisation.
- Adjustable front and side closure allow for layering.
- 400 g.
While Patagonia does not offer a vest specific size guide, we recommend purchasing the size that you usually wear in shirts. For example, if you wear a Medium shirt then the Small/Medium will be a suitable fit.