Patagonia Girl's Better Sweater 1/4 Zip
Rug up the kids and get outdoors!
This warm and cozy pullover is one of the warmest Patagonia- mid-layer fleeces in their children's winter clothing range. With a ¼ zip for easy on-and-off-again removal, the Girl's Better Sweater is a versatile all-day comfort streamline sweater knit that will keep your little one warm, comfortable and enjoying the outdoors for longer all day long.
For comfort, the zip-through stand-up collar has a welted zipper, set forward shoulder seams for additional comfort under pack straps and brushed-polyester jersey trim inside the neck to prevent rubbing—a single zippered security pocket on the sleeve for stashing treasures.
100% recycled polyester sweater-knit face with fleece interior; dyed interior, dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuff, energy and water.
- Zip-through stand-up collar with a welted, covered zipper garage
- Brushed-jersey trim inside neck, zipper garage, cuffs and hem
- Forward shoulder seams for comfort under backpack straps
- Zippered security pocket on sleeve
- Princess seams at the back and forward side seams in front
- Hand-me-down ID label; Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Claimed weight: 309g