Patagonia Foot Tractor Unisex Wading Boots - Narwhal Grey (Small Sizes Only)
Here's the problem: Steel studs, cleats or screw heads are too hard - they skate down rock surfaces like fingernails on a blackboard. Felt wears out quickly, slides on mud and algae, and can carry invasive species.
Here's the solution: The Foot Tractor Wading Boots with next-generation aluminium bar technology. The more aggressively shaped aluminium bars are just hard enough to cut through algae and slime, yet soft enough to conform to rock surfaces. They also grip well on muddy trails, won't accumulate snow and don't hold moisture. In other words, they offer the wading traction we've been looking for all our lives. Made with fast-drying synthetic leather and Venergy monofilament mesh panels, Foot Tractors offer industrial-strength support and protection in a light, comfortable boot.
- Clarino® synthetic leather upper for the finest in lightweight and durability, even after extended flexing in wet environments.
- Venergy monofilament mesh paneling for quick drainage and weight reduction.
- Oversized toe box and heel cup feature Texon trilaminate to help protect heel and toe from rock impact and foot compression.
- Sticky rubber lugged sole with inset multidirectional-gripping aluminium bar design.
- Upper: Clarino® synthetic leather with monofilament mesh panels. Toe box and heel counter: Texon® trilaminate. Sole: multidirectional-gripping aluminium bars.
- 1899 g (67 oz).
- Made in Bangladesh.