Patagonia Duckbill Trucker Hat
Designed with runners in mind the Duckbill Trucker Hat is an excellent addition to your run on those warm Australian summers days.
Patagonia's Duckbill Trucker hat has been designed with many runner specific features to help make it as comfortable as possible while exercising.
The Duckbill is shady in the front with a dark underbill to help reduce glare and airy in the rear with open mesh to help dissipate heat. Other runner specific features include a full-sized foam brim, a face fabric made out of Patagonia's much-loved Baggies fabric and a wicking COOLMAX headband.
The Duckbill can be folded into a pocket for storage and still bounce back out into its original shape, while an adjustable rear buckle (with elastic) helps provide a snug fit.
- The brim and crown are made of updated, recycled nylon Baggies fabric backed by foam; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat.
- Foam brim can fold into a pocket and rebound to its original shape.
- Dark underbill reduces glare.
- COOLMAX fabric headband wicks moisture
- Adjustable rear buckle with elastic for a snug fit
- Fairtrade Certified sewn.
- Crown and brim: 4.5oz (prints: 4.3oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Panels: 4oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh.
- Headband: COOLMAX fabric.
- Crown, brim and panel fabrics are certified as bluesign approved.
- Fair Trade Certified sewn.