Patagonia Convertible Fly Fishing Vest
A classic convertible vest to suit any style of fishing
Whether you fish from a drift boat, on rocky coastal outcrops or along high country creeks this lightweight and versatile vest will keep all your gear easily accessible so you can keep an eye on the water at all times!
The Convertible Vest has the ability to detach from the top and bottom clips and secure to the front of a Stormsurge Pack for a comfortable pack-wearing experience. Its vertical pocket configuration allows for easy organisation and maximum convenience, and internal zippered pockets are great for storing your essentials.
In addition to the fly holder, utility keeper, zippered back pocket and countless adjustment points, the vest is constructed with an ultra-breathable, lightweight mesh, keeping you cool on those hot and humid summer days.
- Construction Details - Can be worn alone or attached to pack fronts; vertical-pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organisation; lightweight, breathable mesh body
- Gear Storage- Interior zippered pockets and a Hypalon utility keeper for tools and nippers
- Pack Compatibility - Can be attached to the front of Patagonia Stormsurge Roll Top Pack or Stormsurge Pack
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Claimed Product Weight - 410g