Patagonia Boy's Micro D Snap-T Jacket
Don’t let cold weather and rainy days stop you from getting the kids outdoors this winter!
With warm, comfortable and stylish solutions like the Patagonia Boy's Micro D Snap-T Jacket, you won't want to stay indoors. Providing an unbelievably soft and warm layer of comfort and insulation, when paired with a shell, works as a comfortable mid-layer or standalone in moderate conditions.
The Micro D Snap-T Jacket is made from 100% recycled microfleece. Its quick-drying abilities make it an excellent choice for hiking, camping and outdoor adventures. The Hoody comes with a wind flap with webbing trim and reflective webbing pull. The hood, sleeves and hem have spandex binding for a secure fit and help retain warmth, so your little one stays toasty warm even on the coldest days.
The fabric is quick wicking making it super absorbent, so there’s less chance of chill factor, and the full-length zipper at the front allows for easy layering keeping your little one toasty warm at all times.
- Warm and quick-drying 100% recycled micro denier polyester fleece
- Spandex binding at the hood, sleeves and hem
- Full-length zipper with wind flap, webbed trim, zipper garage, reflective webbing pull
- Left chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Claimed weight 232g