Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel - 70L
Patagonia's Black Hole Wheeled Duffel in the 70L is the perfect size for those gear-intensive weekends or a couple of weeks away with friends.
The midsized Black Hole Wheeled Duffel from Patagonia is tough and weather-resistant and is a great addition to protect your gear when your travelling for a few weeks. The U-shaped zipper gives you quick and easy access to your gear in the main compartment while the two mesh zippered pockets on the underside of the lid help organise your smaller personal item.
The oversized wheels provide a smooth ride when pulling your bag over the tarmac and or cobbles. When the wheels can't handle the terrian, other carry options include the webbing handles, with snap closure and two haul loops on either end of the bag. Extra gear can be lashed to the outside of the duffel using the daisy chains when the internal storage becomes full.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that's weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable.
- The large u-shaped zipper at the top of the duffel allows quick and easy access into the main compartment.
- Zipped mesh pockets are situated on the underside of the lid for easy organisation of those smaller essential items.
- Tough reinforced haul handles at either end of the bag.
- Built with a stout wheelset for a smooth and comfortable journey.
- Internal compression straps help cinch down your gear.
- Sturdy frame sheet and slider reinforced base protects duffel contents and keeps the bag standing upright.
- Claimed Weight: 3.550kg