Patagonia Black Hole Wheeled Duffel 100L
Patagonia's 100L Black Hole Duffel is tough and weather-resistant and designed to protect your gear wherever you choose to travel.
This durable smooth-rolling duffel is made from 100% recycled fabric and designed to hold everything you would need for an extended trip.
The main compartment is accessed by a U-shape zipper lid and features two mesh pocket on the underside to hold small items securely. An exterior zippered pocket is ideal for other small items which you need to access easily.
The frame and handle give the bag protection when being process through check-in and keeps the bag in an upright position even when filled to the max. The larger than normal wheels give a smoother ride even when the road can be rough.
When pulling the duffel isn't an option two main webbing handles (with snap closure), a two-position telescoping handle and the two haul loops on either end can be used. Daisy chains on the four corners help lash addition gear to the outside of the bag if required.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to the main compartment, zippered side pocket and mesh pockets in lid for smaller items
- Reinforced haul handles
- Stout wheelset makes for smooth, comfortable travel
- Internal compression
- Claimed Weight: 4.2kg
- Dimensions: 32.6" x 16" x 13.7"
- Volume: 100L
- Body: 14oz 900-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester ripstop (22% solution-dyed) with a TPU-film laminate.
- Lining: 3.3oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a polyurethane coating.
- Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.