Patagonia Baggies Brimmer
The baggies Brimmer hat is made for life on the water, its floatable provides 50+ UPF sun protection and is made for all-day comfort and durability.
Made from 100% recycled nylon fabric that is quick to dry and feel soft on the skin it's lined with an internal mesh that allows for complete breathability and increased airflow. The Baggies Brimmer hat is fully customised to the water enthusiast.
Whether you’re a fisherman, a keen boatsman or you just love being out on the water, the Patagonia Baggies Brimmer hat will keep you protected from the elements so you can enjoy the outdoors for longer. It's fitted with moisture wicking fabric in the headband and DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block moisture and ocean spray.
- Made from a lightweight quick-drying Nylon; Crown and brim 4.5-oz 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF Sun Protection, Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ Fresh durable Odour Control
- The floatable, semi-rigid brim has a dark underbill to reduce glare and provide eye protection from the sun and provide 50+ UPF sun protection
- The vented crown is fitted with internal mesh lining for complete breathability, comfort and cooling airflow
- An adjustable chin strap makes sure the baggies brimmer stays in the place even in windy conditions
- The toggled adjustable strap at the back of hat cinches tight for a secure fit in all activities and conditions
- The lightweight, low profile, sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene cool trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ fresh durable odour control
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labour
- Claimed Weight 102g