Patagonia Baby Micro D Snap-T Jacket - Rosebud Pink
Don’t let the cold stop you from going on adventures once you’ve had a bub! With warm, stylish and comfortable solutions you won't want to stop!
The Patagonia Baby Micro D Snap-T Jacket is made from 100% recycled micro denier polyester fleece so it's warm and comfortable and doesn’t feel restrictive, so your little one can still move around freely.
The cuffs, hood and hem have a spandex biding so there's less chance of heat escaping and it allows for a more comfortable fit. The fabric is quick wicking making it super absorbent so there’s less chance of chill factor and the full-length zipper at the front allows for easy layering keeping your little person toasty warm at all times.
- Quick-drying 100% recycled micro denier polyester fleece
- Spandex binding at the hood, sleeves and hem
- Full-length zipper with wind flap, webbed trim, zipper garage, reflective webbing pull
- Left chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Claimed weight 130g