So you're heading off to the remote Tasmanian wilderness for two weeks. You'll need a big pack and the most voluminous pack in Osprey's backpacking line, the Osprey Xenith 105 carries as much gear as you can throw at it.
Osprey's most generously padded pack will keep you comfortable throughout the journey, and Interchangeable hip-belt and harness sizes plus custom moulding allow anyone to dial in the perfect fit for them. Trail-focused features like hydration compatibility and Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment ease your journey, every step of the way.
It’s simple, lengthy expeditions and trips require impressive amounts of gear, but what’s more impressive is how comfortably these purpose-built packs actually carry on the trail.
Need a small hip-belt and XL harness? With interchangeable sizes, that’s easy. Even better, once the right hip-belt is chosen, our custom moulding option provides the ultimate personalised fit.
ACCESS AND ORGANISATION
Prioritising access and organisation makes larger loads easy to manage. Side pockets and multiple access points provide added convenience, even in the backcountry.
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed.
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your pole in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free.
- External hydration reservoir sleeve is easy to access when the pack is fully loaded and accommodates up to a 3L reservoir.
- Dual side zips provide easy access to gear stored in the main compartment without removing the top lid.
- Two zippered front pockets provide additional storage and organisation options.
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks, and smaller items close at hand.
- Front hybrid nylon/stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops.
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets store water bottles and more.
- Dual side compression straps stabilise loads and maintain a slim pack profile when not fully packed.
- Dual ice tool attachment points.
- Zippered, wide-mouth sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Removable sleeping pad straps.
- Sternum strap with an integrated safety whistle.
- Does not include top lid daypack